Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Love Spell Mango Butter Soap - Olive Oil Base and Organic




Love Spell Mango Butter Soap is a blend of Summer Flowers and Orange Fragrance. It is not too over powdery or strong, very subtle and fresh. It is made of 100% Natural Ingredient and Skin Safe Fragrance Oil.


My soaps weigh approx 4+ oz, because I hand cut the soaps, each soap may weight differently.

Ingredients:
Distilled Water, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Unrefined Palm Oil,, *Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Babassu Oil, Soybean Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Rose Petal and Silk Fiber.

*Organic

***WHY HANDCRAFTED SOAPS???***

My soaps DO NOT CONTAIN any chemicals which are found in a lot of commercial products such as:

--- NO Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which can affect those prone to eczema and other irritants

--- NO Cocamide DEA

--- NO Artificial Colorants or Dyes, I only use Natural Colorants like Herbs and Clays

I make my soaps from scratch and use only the best ingredients, most of my oils, butters and herbs are organic, I try to use organics as much as possible. I also add “Silk Fiber” which leaves your skin silky smooth and soft after shower. I scent my soaps with Essential Oils or High Quality Skin Safe Fragrance Oils. All my soaps are 100% vegetarian, but not vegan (since I add silk fiber), I do offer several vegan soaps.

For more detail, please go to my store.

No comments: