Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some Central NY Talent











I belong to a team cnyetsyteam, which is made up of artists from central new york state. Some of us are very rural, some are suburban, some are city dwellers, and we all have something unique to offer. I thought I would share some of them with you today.

First is Nicole's Homemade Treats, get ready for you mouth to water www.etsy.com/shop/nikid

The next shop is Etc.ink and she does wonderful things with industrial materials www.etsy.com/shop/etcink

We also have Spongetta. She has wonderful purses and quilts www.etsy.com/shop/spongetta
My Serenity Way does wonderful paper cutting, known as scherenschnitte . You can find her at www.etsy.com/shop/myserenityway
Please stop by etsy and search by out tag cnyetsyteam to see many more of our talented members, I am sure you will find something you like!


No comments: