Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hand stitched Journals

Do you love stationeries? I do! I love all kinds of stationeries and I love journals!

I stitch my journals using primarily 2 techniques, kettle stitching and coptic stitching. These two methods have been around for a long time!

New journal covers :)

Custom order from a local shop

Custom order from a local shop


If you love what you see, head on over to my Etsy shop and start purchasing! :) Note that I make every journal to order so the cut of the fabric may not be exactly the same. If you don't see the journal that you want on my Etsy shop, but it's here on the picture, just email or send me a convo and I will get it listed! :)

Thanks for reading this! :) Hope you're as in love with them as I am.


Evelin
http://etsy.com/shop/angelicquirk

1 comment:

Josh & Molly said...

Very cute! Perfect for someone just starting their writing career! Perhaps a future journalist/ author will purchase one of these!