Tuesday, December 2, 2008







I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner. We have a few less shopping days this year, as Thanksgiving was late. We are all so busy that it can be difficult to find time to go to the stores. That is why I am offering this deal for you.

Go to http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/ and mention that you read this blog ariticle in the comments section when you make a purchase and I will discount your shipping. Anything with shipping up to $5 gets free shipping, and the rest get $5 off on shipping charges. This allows you to purchase most items in my shop without paying for shipping if you are in the US, and for nominal shipping otherwise. This also applies to multiple items, no shipping or $5 off each item
This sale is going on until Christmas, so don't delay, there is not much time left. Sit in the comfort of your own home and do your shopping with me. I ship the following day for all purchases.
I have alot of great gift items, and my prices are reasonable. Thanks for taking a look.
Lauren

No comments: