Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Cards

LinkWhat a great Christmas or Holiday Card!!!This photo was taken of the historic Armington House(circa 1868) in December of 2007, the night of the storm here in Rhode Island. In the photo that you will receive on the cards,(4x6) there is a warm sepia/golden tone to enhance the depth and bring out the details of the house. Carefully packaged in rice paper and tied with hemp string. A lovely present as well! Set of 6 for $15. Check them out in my Etsy shop.




What a wonderful Christmas or Holiday Card! This was the view from the 2nd floor of my home while looking at the top of my neighbors' house, in December of 2007. The light was so striking, I'm glad that I didn't miss the moment!. Carefully packaged in rice paper tied with hemp string. A lovely present as well!

5" x 6 5/8", Solar White, smooth finish 65 lb.card stock. Can be easily framed. Blank inside. 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" envelopes included. Signed and dated. $15 for a set of 6. Check them and more out in my Etsy shop.

No comments: