Saturday, October 18, 2008

Apron and Potholder October Sale
















October brings alot of things to mind for me, cooler weather, heavy sweaters, beautiful folliage, and that warm glow in the kitchen from cooking and baking.
Why not bake an apple pie, or make a hearty meal in style this month. I am running a special deal until the end of October at my shop http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/ . Buy one or more aprons and one or more sets of potholders and receive 10% off on them all. Just mention in the buyer notes that you saw this special on my blog , and I will send you a revised invoice.I make aprons in all sizes. I have plus size aprons and misses size aprons listed, but I can custom make any size at no extra cost. I can also make mother and daughter matching or coordinating aprons. The choice is up to you.
Keep in mind that this is also a great way to get a jump on your Christmas shopping, or maybe you have a good friend you want to surprise now with a little something to let her know you appreciate her.
Most of my aprons can be bought in multiples, I only list one at a time. Just ask.
Lauren

No comments: