Monday, June 30, 2008

Atlas Map Bracelet


If you are like me, there are certain cities or locations that hold fond memories for me and my family and I thought "why not wear them proudly on your wrist!"

I get so many compliments on my atlas map line that I'm now offering bracelets - you can choose any six (6) locations in a US atlas! I do have a world atlas so if you are thinking of an international location - convo me and I will see what I have!

This silverplated bracelet measures 7 inches long and has 1/2 to 3/4 glass marbles with a city or location underneath - the best part of the glass is that it magnifies the location underneath it so it just POPS!

Want a set of matching post earrings? No problemo my friend, just convo me!Please note that with any glass there may be tiny imperfections.

No comments: