Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Original Fine Art by Kelly Shields

Hi! My name is Kelly Shields and I am an artist and art teacher. I have a wonderful husband who is a constant support and encouragement to me and two fabulous kids who tend to show up in my work from time to time. I received my bachelor's in Art Education from Miami University in Ohio. I currently spend my days teaching teens how to create art. I work in my studio any spare chance I get. I primarily work on paper and canvas, but I tend to experiment in all forms of art. I absolutely love learning new techniques and processes and then sharing what I know with others. If you ever have a question about my work or how I have created anything, the teacher in me would be more than happy to explain! Thanks for taking time to look at my work.

http://kellyshields.etsy.com

No comments: