Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little Guy Ties

Little Guy Tie Onesies & Bibs are definately a conversation piece!

*NEW* Need a bib for your drooling little guy? Going to a wedding and want to dress up an outfit but keep him fashionable? The little guy tie bib has you covered! Using all the trendy tie fabrics that I use on my onesies, I've transferred them to bibs as well!


Little Guy Tie Onesies are great for outings, special photos & for church! (my new goal-to outfit all the newborn boys in church with tie onesies :D)

Available in so many fab fabrics (still working on listing more styles).

You can check them out and other fun goodies at myhodgepodgerie.etsy.com!

1 comment:

Jaimee McClellan said...

ADORABLE! I just checked out your shop on Etsy...everything is so cute, I had to make you a favorite!