Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wearable K I S S E S


Wearable kisses, you say "huh", "what", "who has them", "I want them!"Who doesn't like kisses? These round bits of sweetness will just make you melt and make you the envy of your friends!

Wear these portable kisses on your wrist with this awesome glass marble bracelet with the images of K I S S E S that just POP behind the glass!

This 1/2" to 3/4" size glass marbles are on a silverplated 7 inch bracelet form with clasp. What I love most is that each marble magnifies each behind it. Each letter is made to look distressed.It is very lightweight and easy to put on, even if you have long nails.

Also, with any glass, there may be tiny imperfections.

Want your own custom letter bracelet? I can do it - pick any six letters and I will take it from there.


The Empty Nest www.luv4sams.etsy.com

No comments: