Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Custom Initial Cufflinks




This listing is brought to you today by a bit of nostaglia!


If you are looking for a great gift for the man in your life, what about a pair of initial cuff links? These bits of uniqueness are sure to grab some attention. I make them with silverplated cuff link forms and securely attach a scrabble tile, typewriter key or metal tag to it - voila instant artwear!


You can choose from three styles I currently have (I also have vintage typewriters keys, convo me for letters, numbers and symbols available):scrabble tiles - I have all letters except C, D, K and S1960's manual typewriter keys - I have all letters, numbers and symbols, ormetal tags (only in lower case) - I have all letters available.
So get your sweetie something that will sure to please for many years to come!




The Empty Nest www.luv4sams.etsy.com

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is such a cool idea!