Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Custom Dictionary or Name Glass Bracelet


I know, I know, we are all looking for just the right gift to give a loved one and I have a great suggestion...a custom dictionary definition or first name bracelet! The pictures reflected in this listing are of a bracelet I did that defined a Mother and also a bracelet I did for a customer that had the names of the six children of her friend - but you can pick any six words in the dictionary (or six first names in my 40,001 baby name book) to represent that special person (these bracelets sold, sorry)!

It will give you an idea of what the bracelet looks like.I've done many custom orders of this bracelet, one person wanted a bracelet for her friend that was a designer so she used words like style, distinction, inspiration, design - several were definitions of Mother, one was for a co-worker and each were very different. The bracelet is really cool, funky, chunky, just basically different and it is beautiful. The marbles vary in size from 1/2" to 3/4" are on a silverplated 7 inch bracelet form with clasp. What I love most is that each marble magnifies the word or name behind it which really makes this bracelet stand out.

Please note that with any glass, there may be tiny imperfections and custom work takes two days (for the sealant to dry) so please give yourself adequate time. Just convo me with questions and put the six dictionary words you want in the message to seller during the checkout process. Also convo me and I can check my baby name book to see if I have the first name(s) you are looking for!


No comments: