Saturday, December 29, 2007

Love is in the air...

Well almost! I know, technically the Christmas holidays aren't quite over yet, with New Year's celebrations just around the corner, but I've always been one to be a little ahead of the game. So you'll slowly see some Valentine's goodies starting to make their way into my shop.

What I'm really really excited about though, is the new Paper Collection by Basic Grey called Two Scoops. I've pre-ordered and it should be arriving sometime in the next week or two. Just in time for Valentine's, this paper is super cute, and of course totally scrumptious. As soon as I get it I'll be making some Alphabet Sets and Paper Packs for you to snatch up. So keep your eyes open for it!

Catherine
Your Memories by Design Scrapbooking
http://ymbd.etsy.com

No comments: