Monday, December 3, 2007

Custom Dictionary Definition Bracelet - Any Six Words!


I know, I know, we are all looking for that perfect gift to give this year, at least I am but I have a suggestion for you...a custom dictionary definition bracelet! The picture reflected in this listing is a bracelet I did that defined a Mother but you can pick any six words in the dictionary to represent that special person (this bracelet sold, sorry)! It will give you an idea of what the bracelet looks like. I just did three custom orders for this bracelet, one person wanted a bracelet for her friend that was a designer so she used words like style, distinction, inspiration, design - the other two bracelets were for Mother but each were different. The bracelet is really cool, funky, chunky, just basically different and it is beautiful. The marbles vary in size from 1/2" to 3/4" are on a silverplated 7 inch bracelet form with clasp. What I love most is that each marble magnifies the word behind it which really makes this bracelet stand out. Please note that with any glass, there may be tiny imperfections and custom work takes two days (for the sealant to dry) so please give yourself adequate time.Just convo me with questions and put the six dictionary words you want in the message to seller during the checkout process.

The Empty Nest http://www.luv4sams.etsy.com/

No comments: