Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Who Wouldn't Want Gingerbread Man Poo in Your Stocking!!!


You've seen snowman poop, reindeer poop, maybe even moose poop, but Gingerbread Man poop? I didn't think so! I've got a great stocking stuffer that is sure to grab attention and maybe get a few laughs....Gingerbread Man Poop!


This adorable stuffer is made with 1/2 cup of chocolate malted milk balls and comes in a clear plastic bag that measures 4x6 (unfolded) along with my cute little tag with the following poem:

Run, run as fast as you can, You can't catch me,I

I'm the Gingerbread Man!

So I chased him all over,up, down, and all around town,

While he was runningI kept seeing brown,

I never did catch him

But I'll give you the scoop

That brown that I saw?

That was his Gingerbread Man Poop!


I have many of these made up so if you need more than one pack I've got you covered. Great gift for teachers, co-workers or anyone and tasty too!


The Empty Nest

www.luv4sams.etsy.com

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

This cracks me up!
Great idea, luv!