Monday, October 29, 2007

Who Wouldn't Want a Pair of Custom Atlas Map Earrings!


We all have favorite places we like to visit or hold some type of happy memory, well why not wear them proudly on your lobes!


I will make you a pair of custom atlas map earrings - any city or town you find in a U.S. atlas. I make them with a 1 inch tecre button maker and your choice of silverplated or goldplated earring wires.


These will definitely be a one of a kind and a great gift for the hard to buy for person - so hurry and jazz up your lobes with a pair of unique and custom atlas map earrings!


Please note that the earrings photoed are my own custom earrings I made for myself - the pictures reflect what they look like and are not for sale.


Lisa

The Empty Nest

www.luv4sams.etsy.com

No comments: